The Pacific Island Inventory & Monitoring Network monitors and reports in detail the presence and status of ecosystems, communities, and species within the parks. Their homepage is here: https://www.nps.gov/im/pacn/index.htm.
List of Parks:
- Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail (ALKA)
- Pu‘uhonau o Hōnaunau National Historical Park (PUHO)
- Pu‘ukoholā Heiau National Historic Site (PUHE)
- Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historical Park (KAHO)
- Haleakalā National Park (HALE)
- Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park (HAVO)
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park (KALA)
Park locations are shown below.
Here are some of the areas monitored at the parks related to biodiversity: